2015 Selling Your Listing – Do You Have A Written Strategy For Each Listing?
We’re all familiar with the principle: “If it isn’t in writing, it doesn’t exist”. The success of your Existing Listing, Hot Buyer and Hot Listing Prospects sales strategies increases exponentially when you work on written strategies for your best clients on a weekly basis.
How is this project started? It all starts with you – writing down your sensory impression for each prospect and client. Follow these steps to develop winning strategies:
- Take a blank sheet of paper, write your prospect or client’s name at the top and write down anything you think is important with this client. There is no such thing as too much information.
- As yourself what would be “any and all” good Next Steps to take with each client.
- Then ask yourself, what would be the Best Next Step.
- Once you’ve completed a separate sheet for each client, pick the 10 best clients and next steps you can take. This is done by identifying which 10 will best help you grow your business.
- Review your Top 10 list at the beginning of each day and pick the best ones to work on during THAT day. Do the same thing every day, for the rest of the week.
- If you complete all of the Top 10 before the end of the week, add another 10 to your list and work on those.
- If you don’t have ten to work on, identify the best ways to prospect for the week. Your Business Plan will act as a guide for prospecting campaigns. Remember, you can grow your business very quickly if you’re focusing on client and prospect communications using
- Face to Face,
- Email and
- Social Networking
Once you’ve taken the next step for each client, don’t forget to track your results for each and every client. It becomes much easier to identify the Best Next Step for your client after you’ve just written down how your last step worked.
Finally, don’t get caught focusing on 80% activities without putting serious effort into your 20% activities FIRST every day. If you want to be successful, this approach works.