At the beginning of each week, print out and use the business management model below to identify the most effective way to use your time. Don’t focus on administrative tasks until you’ve completed the “20%” projects by asking yourself the following questions:
- EL – “What’s my next step with each of my Existing Listings?”
- HB – “What’s my next step with my Hot Buyers?”
- HLP – “What’s my next step with each Hot Listing Prospect?”
- PC – “What’s my next step to getting each Pending Contract closed?”
- RMR – “What’s my next step to Managing my Relationships?”
At the end of the week, track your performance in writing and start all over again.