2014 Business Management- Using Your Cup O’ Joe’s for the Best Year Ever!
Every Monday through Friday, we put careful thought into providing you with information that can be used for buyer discussions, seller discussions, prospecting, relationship management, and honing your sales skills. You’ve probably noticed that we always attach a Word Document duplicating the information.
It’s important for you to be aware of all the different ways that you can use the information. Carefully review the list below to ensure that you are realizing the maximum benefits from the daily Cup o’ Joes.
- Forward the Cup o’ Joe email when it applies, to buyers, sellers, or people in your farm area. Be sure to delete our contact information before you forward the email.
- If you like the subject, but disagree with the information, use the Word Document to make the appropriate changes, and send the information on your letterhead or in a different format that is compatible with your goals.
- If the Cup o’ Joe is using a very aggressive argument that could be offensive to your buyers or sellers, but would help reinforce your argument, don’t condone it, just tell them that you received the information and thought they might find it interesting.
- If you’re showing your listings to a buyer with another agent, staple a Cup o’ Joe to the back of the listing sheet to motivate the other agent’s buyer.
- Print out a copy of 10 Cup o’ Joe’s that each have really great considerations for either your buyers or sellers and offer them as really interesting reading material.
- Carefully read the Cup o’ Joe’s and practice using the information and arguments as important talking points in all of your communications.
- Use business management Cup o’ Joe’s to hone your business management skills.
- Use salesmanship Cup o’ Joe’s to learn or brush up on your sales skills.
Remember, success with your buyers and sellers, and even with building a business, usually occurs with “baby steps”. Be sure to take those “baby steps” by reading and using your Cup o’ Joe’s every day.