CRM Strategy – I Need Your Help!
One of the easiest ways to grow a business in an improving real estate market is to contact people you know and ask them for their help. Here’s a good approach:
- “Hi _____________, how are you? Family? Job? Vacation? (FORBES small talk)
- “The reason I’m calling is because I’m in the process of growing my business, and I need your help.”
- “I just completed a comprehensive study of real estate market trends. I put the information in a snapshot format to share with my clients because I believe everyone is interest in knowing what’s happening with the value of their home.”
- “You’re a sharp person. I was wondering if I could get you to take a look at it and give me your opinion.”
- After sending the information, contact them and pay close attention to their suggestions, offer to keep them informed in any interesting changes in real estate.
- Send a “thank you” note thanking them for their help.
It’s a natural progression to the 24 touch program. Take 1-2 of our Cup o’ Joe ideas each month and forward them on to your group.