Listing Presentations – I’ve Retained a Consultant
Retaining the services of a top marketing strategist and real estate coach is a benefit on many levels. On a personal level, a coach does the following:
- Strategic Planning – A top consultant interacts on a daily basis with many of the best minds in the industry. That’s why study groups in law and medical schools are so popular. “Two heads are better than one, even if one is a genius.”
- Objectivity – When you get too involved in a project, you can overlook obvious solutions. This is explained by the saying, “You can’t see the forest for the trees.” An outside perspective always provides a benefit.
- Perspective – In psychology, having the opportunity to discuss a problem with someone who understands can help bring clarity to your thought process.
- Accountability – A top advisor keeps you focused because they act as an accountability partner.
- Perception – Clients believe that only the “best of the best” can afford the services of a top consultant.
Perhaps the greatest benefit of retaining the services of a real estate coach comes from being able to share your decision to hire a coach with your listing prospects. Having a key advisor on your team is very impressive when presented properly. You should use the following to share this information:
“In an effort to provide the highest level of service to my clients, I have (my company has) retained one of the most successful real estate sales and marketing consultants in the industry. He has been instrumental in developing highly effective programs designed to sell your home in the shortest possible time for the highest possible price. Last year alone, he successfully directed strategies that were responsible for hundreds of millions of dollars in existing home sales.”
“My association with this consultant will allow me to provide you with the most effective and advanced sales and marketing initiatives available in real estate today.”
If you’re attempting to get an appointment, add the following:
“I look forward to getting together with you in the near future to discuss many of the new initiatives we will be using to meet your goal of selling your home.”