If you want to experience explosive growth in your business this year, you’ll want to apply each of our powerful “TNT Principals” to your daily routine. They are:
- T – Take the Shots: When market conditions are ideal, as they are now, you can literally fall into business by remembering the 3 most important words in real estate, “take the shots”. This approach includes:
- Passing out business cards
- Discussing real estate in social events
- A power lunch with one of your best advocates
- Ending your sphere of influence conversations with the phrase, “please don’t keep me a secret”
There are dozens of other shots you can take, so challenge yourself to take as many shots as possible every day.
- N – Next Steps: These are the 2 most important words that allow you to keep getting better and better at finding the solutions to writing more business. You should have next steps to every;
- Hot Buyer
- Existing Listing
- Hot Listing Prospect
- Prospecting Campaign
Always remember to identify the next step as soon as you’ve taken action. It’s much more difficult to apply a strategy after you’ve moved onto another project
T – Tracking: This principal is the single most important for success in both business and life. After every important task, communication, or 20% activity, track your success by asking yourself, “how did I do?” Essentially, you’re tracking the success of your strategy or what you thought would work. Of course, if your strategy did work, you can move on to the next important project. If it didn’t work, you need to refine or improve your strategy until it does work. Notice how either way, there is always a “next step”.