Sales Presentation – Unique Value Proposition
One of the most common mistakes an agent makes when making a presentation is to rely on sales materials that are provided by the company to earn their client’s business. Although this information can be a valuable crutch because it can be used by dozens if not hundreds of other agents, it’s usually very generic in nature and doesn’t address the real question in every prospects mind: “Why should I do business with you?” This question is not usually asked directly, but rest assured, it is the foremost question on the mind of your prospects.
The best way to prepare for this answer is to identify in advance of your appointments, why someone should do business with you instead of a competing agent. Listed below are a number of ways that you can differentiate yourself from other agents. Use them to stimulate thought to come up with your own Unique Value Proposition.
- I don’t wait for buyers to come to me. I go out and get them.
- I collaborate with my team or colleagues to develop strategies to meet your goals.
- I have a deep understanding of market trends and I can share them with you so you have the best information available and can make the best decision.
- I document all of my strategies and provide you with regular updates.
- My resume and success in representing other property owners speaks for itself.
- Because I live in the community, I’m not just involved in representing you. I am committed to the lifestyle.
- I’m aware of how economic factors affect real estate prices, and I will provide you with an evaluation of all economic considerations.
- You probably have noticed that I ask a lot of questions. I believe that knowledge of your personal considerations is imperative to helping you make the best decision.
- My experience in real estate has taught me how to anticipate likely obstacles to achieving your objectives, and subsequently identify the best approaches to overcome them.
- I treat your money as if it was my own. When it’s time to save you money or make you money, I’m like a Pit Bull.
- We all know that money is an emotional issue so it always makes sense to have an objective outside opinion to keep things in their proper perspective.
- My negotiation skills alone are worth every penny you pay me. Besides, isn’t it what you take away from the closing table that matters most?
- I have retained the services of one of the best marketing strategists in the nation. His participation behind the scenes will virtually guarantee our success.