Sales Presentations – Unique Value Proposition
One of the most common mistakes agents make during a presentation is to rely on sales materials provided by their company to earn business. Although this information can be a valuable crutch, because it’s used by hundreds of other agents, it’s usually very generic in nature and doesn’t address the real question in every prospects mind: “Why should I do business with you?“ It’s not usually asked directly, but it’s the foremost question on their mind.
The best way to prepare is to identify why someone should do business with you instead of a competing agent before every appointment. Listed below are a number of ways you can differentiate yourself from other agents. Use them to stimulate thought to come up with your own Unique Value Proposition.
- I don’t wait for buyers to come to us. I go out and get them.
- I collaborate with my team and peers to develop strategies to meet your goals.
- I have a deep understanding of market data and can share trends with you so you have the best information available and can make the best decision.
- I document all activity and provide you with regular updates. I am your accountability partner.
- My resume and success in representing other property owners speaks for itself.
- I live in the community, so I’m not just involved in representing you. I am committed to the lifestyle here.
- I’m aware of how economic factors affect real estate prices, and will provide you with an evaluation of all economic considerations.
- You probably have noticed that I ask a lot of questions. I believe that knowledge of your personal considerations is imperative to helping you make the best decision.
- I analyze and interpret market trends to keep my clients informed of their impact on their personal situation.
- My experience in real estate has taught me how to anticipate the likely obstacles to achieving your objectives and subsequently identify the best approaches to overcome them.
- I treat your money as if it was my own. When it’s time to save you money or make you money, I’m like a Pit Bull.
- We all know that money is an emotional issue. Just like a doctor never performs surgery on a family member, it always makes sense to have an objective outside opinion to keep things in perspective.
- My negotiation skills alone are worth every penny you pay me. Besides, isn’t it what you take away from the closing table that matters most?
- I have retained the services of one of the best marketing strategists in the nation. His participation behind the scenes will virtually guarantee our success.