The Market is on Fire – Take the Shots #1
Let me spell this out, very clearly. The Real Estate Market Is On Fire! Preliminary reports are in from all over the U.S. and the data is very telling. Many Agents are as busy now as they were at the height of the market. Other agents are still sitting around waiting for business to come to them. They’ll never learn. (Too bad!)
Which Agent are You?
So, here’s the deal.
– All that pent-up Buyer Demand is coming to fruition as Buyers make offers.
– All that pent-up Seller Frustration is finally being released, as sellers agree to realistic prices.
– The economic indicators are pointing to “All Systems Go”, and are only getting better.
It’s the Perfect Storm for Realtors!
If you hurry, you can “proactively” use the following script to “stumble” into easy business with your past clients, advocates and sphere of influence, and beat the crowd of realtors that will “react” to the market and figure it out later. Here’s the scenario; you see someone that you haven’t seen in a while and you use the following script: (Change the words and use yours, is you prefer.)
– “Have you heard about the tremendous uptick in the Real Estate Market already this year?
– It looks like the Market could recover the same way the Stock Market did in the past 24 months. I wouldn’t be surprised if we recovered most of our lost value, just like the Dow did, considering the amount of new activity I’m seeing.
– If you happen to know of anyone thats thinking about buying or selling, it would be foolish to not to think about making a move now.
– By the Way, I’m preparing regular updates for my best clients. They’ve told me they really appreciate keeping up with the real estate market trends because it lets them know if they’re still losing money, or if they’ve finally started to make it back again.
– If you would like, I’d be happy to share any data that is really intriguing with you. What’s your best e-mail address?
– And, don’t forget, if you happen to come across anyone that’s thinking about making a move in Real Estate, please don’t keep me a secret!”