The Market is on Fire – Take the Shots #2
Real estate activity has dramatically picked up – buyers are motivated to buy, sellers are motivated to sell and good economic news keeps coming. There may never be a better time to be a realtor!
The most effective way to grow your business has always been by networking with people that you know. Use the script below to accomplish the following three objectives:
- To reestablish relationships with all past clients, advocates and sphere of influence.
- To ask for business.
- To get permission to use 24 touch annual campaign.
After small talk about family, occupation or recreation (FORBES) either in person or on the phone, use the following approach:
- “Hi ______________, the reason I’m calling is I’m in the process of growing my business, and I need your help. There are really good signs that real estate is turning around, and I was wondering if you know anyone that is thinking about buying or selling? Or perhaps, if you are thinking about moving yourself anytime soon?
- As a matter of fact, I’ve been sending people I know updates on changes in the market so they can keep track of the value of their home. Everyone has really enjoyed getting the reports. If I see anything that you would benefit from, I would be happy to share it with you. Would that be ok?
- ________________ it has been great talking with you. If you do happen to come across anyone, that is buying or selling please don’t keep me a secret!”