Buyer Considerations – Managing Your Hot Buyer Prospects (HB’s)
Most agents do not keep a list of their hot buyers and don’t track their next steps and results. These same agents end up focusing on the wrong buyers and never take the best steps to getting the buyers to contract. Then they wonder why they’re not making any money.
Here’s the approach that makes sense for managing your buyer prospects:
- Make a list of your Hot Buyers. These are buyers that could buy within the next 60-90 days.
- Use affirmations. Calculate what the projected commission would be for each buyer if they were to buy a home.
- For each buyer make a list of everything that you’ve already done to sell the home.
- Look at the information you have compiled on each buyer and decided which one’s you should work on this week.
- For each buyer that is a top priority, identify the next step to getting them to go to contract.
- For all lower priority buyers, identify a default contact such an e-mailing an article, or something that can do to keep your name in front of the buyer.
- At the end of the week, recap everything you have done for your buyers.
- Repeat the whole process for the coming week.
For over 5 years agents have been waiting for the market to show signs of recovery. Those signs are already beginning to take shape. By communicating with you buyer prospects every week and focusing on the best strategies for your Hot Buyers, your business will boom.