1. Global Presence – In addition to your company’s internet presence, you are also affiliated with groups that are regarded as the best in the industry.
2. Local Presence – Print media, local market dominance, and the network of local agents are all important to ensuring maximum exposure of your property.
3. Marketing Excellence – Your ability to create a great story for the listing and build excitement around the story using professional photography and agency quality ad copy
4. Analytics – Your ability to analyze and interpret market data to achieve a deep understanding of market conditions and apply it to your clients’ personal situation
5. Strategic Planning – Your expertise in creating a strategy to meet their goal of selling their home for the most money, in the least amount of time with no stress
6. Collaboration – You recognize that the majority of the time buyers are represented by other agents, so you treat buyer’s agents as if they were your clients. Your ability to work well with agents representing buyers gives your listings the best chance of selling.
7. Extensive Buyer Network – It takes years and years to build a successful business and a strong network of buyers. You bring that network to your clients.
8. Lister Accompany showings – As the agent best able to present your listings, you attend all showings and use your sales expertise and comprehensive knowledge of the home to present it in the best possible light.
9. Negotiating expertise – You have extensive experience in successfully negotiating listings as is proven out by your production. When negotiations fail, it is usually because of a weak agent on one side of the transaction. For that reason you prepare the arguments or key points the other agent can use with buyers to ensure the buyer appreciates the value of the property.
10. Listing Conversion Rate – It’s not how much you sell that matters. It’s really how often you’re successful. The most important question for every seller to ask: “How often do you successfully represent your Sellers?” You focus on success with every seller, not on carrying a big inventory of properties. Your success rate is among the highest for ac