Over the years, we have covered a variety of topics in our daily Cup o’ Joe’s to help you close more business and grow and develop into top real estate professionals. As fantastic as this information is when you need help with a specific issue, it has been difficult to source solutions from our years of archived Cup o’ Joe articles. This is no longer true. We can assign you a user name and password that give you access to years of archived Cup o’ Joe’s, which can be sourced by keyword search, or by specific categories in the Cup o’ Joe pull-down menu on the toolbar. For agents that understand how to use this information, it will become the most valuable resource they have for maximizing their income. It’s important for you to be aware of all the ways this information can be used.
Consider the following approaches:
- When your strategy with a buyer or seller has failed – go to the pull down menu and review all of the closing tools we have provided.
- When your prospecting strategies aren’t working – click on the prospecting tab under Cup o’ Joe’s for creative ways you may have overlooked.
- Forward the Buyer and Seller Considerations to your buyers & sellers – as a means of swaying their opinion, or to stay in touch with them.
- If you need to brush up on your sales skills – go to the Salesmanship and Closing the Sale tabs to practice new approaches or to continue to hone your skills.
- When your negotiations aren’t coming together – or when the agent on the other side of the sale needs help convincing their client, identify information under the Negotiations tab that you can send that would help them get their clients to contract.
- When you need help managing your business – or if you have a business problem you can’t figure out, click on the Business Management tab or keyword search to find the answer.
- To understand the impact of economic issues on real estate – go to the Cup o’ Joe Economic Considerations tab and keyword search for specific issues, such as “gas prices”, or “Fed Policy”.
Feel free to share the charts, arguments or other helpful information with your clients. If you prefer, just use the concept and rewrite the text in a format that is more consistent with your personality or style.