2015 BUYER AND SELLER CONSIDERATIONS
Using Your Cup O’ Joes
Every Monday through Friday, we put careful thought into providing you with information that can be used for buyer discussions, seller discussions, prospecting, relationship management, and honing your sales skills. You’ve probably noticed that we always attach a PDF duplicating the information.
It’s important for you to be aware of all the different ways that you can use the information. Carefully review the list below to ensure that you are realizing the maximum benefits from the daily Cup o’ Joes.
- Forward the Cup o’ Joe email when it applies, to buyers, sellers, or people in your farm area. Be sure to delete our contact information before you forward the email.
- If you like the subject, but would like to make changes to some of the information, you can re-type and send the information on your letterhead or in a different format that is compatible with your goals.
- Even if the Cup o’ Joe is using a very aggressive approach, if may be helpful to reinforce your argument. You don’t necessarily have to agree with everything, but pass it along with that preface and let your client know that you have received this information and thought they may find it interesting.
- If you’re showing your listings to a buyer with another agent, staple a Cup o’ Joe to the back of the listing sheet to motivate the other agent’s buyer.
- Print out a copy of 10 Cup o’ Joes that each have really great considerations for either your buyers or sellers and offer them as really interesting reading material.
- Carefully read the Cup o’ Joes and practice using the information and arguments as important talking points in all of your communications.
- Use business management Cup o’ Joes to hone your business management skills.
- Use salesmanship Cup o’ Joes to learn or brush up on your sales skills.
Remember, success with your buyers and sellers, and even with building a business, usually occurs with “baby steps”. Be sure to take those “baby steps” by reading and using your Cup o’ Joes every day.