8 Great Summer Prospecting Tips
- Facebook– Maintaining constant contact with family, friends and clients is an excellent way to get referrals. And, it’s free! Don’t forget to share cool info on real estate.
- Hobbies– Having a hobby other than Real Estate will not only be a great stress relief, but it will also help grow your network if you discuss real estate during your meeting.
- Postcards– Postcards are still one of the best ways to obtain new customers, be sure to send great branding info and market updates in addition to “Just Listed” and “Just Sold”.
- Community Involvement-Serving on your local board, volunteering at a local school or library, or mentoring are some of the best ways to get involved in your community.
- Geographic Farming-With Geographic Farming, you can focus on one market which will establish brand identity and develop a relationship those that are living in that area.
- Mega Open Houses– Hosting a mega open house will create a situation that allows people to come to you for information, and pique your neighbors’ curiosity. It also ensures that your seller will appreciate your effort.
- Sphere of Influence (SOI)– Face-to-face contact-be sure to keep in touch with the people that already like and trust you. Have lunch, dinner, or even vacation with them.
- Yearly Calendar Magnets-Hand delivering Yearly calendar magnets is cheaper than postage, and it will do the marketing for you all throughout the year.