Script Outline for Establishing Rapport & Getting Contact Information.
(email & mailing addresses)
When in a social setting use the following:
- “How has business been?”
- “The more growth we see in new home construction or real estate sale, the more economic growth we’ll see. The general rule is that 2 ½ new jobs are created by every new home built.
- “And that won’t happen until real estate comes back.”
- “That’s why so many business professionals are closely tracking the real estate market.”
- “As a matter of fact, did you see the article in __________?”
- “If you’d like, I can send it to you. What’s the best email address?”
- “I also share info with my best clients. I’d be happy to include you if I see anything I think you should know about.”