2016 BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Make a Top 10 Wish List Using Affirmations
Getting the most out of your business involves learning new, more productive habits. Why not use affirmations to identify what you want and keep you focused on reaching those goals.
An affirmation is a positive declaration of who we are and what we want.
Verbal affirmations can be powerful, but not nearly as powerful as written affirmations. When you document a goal, by putting it in writing, you commit to it physically, emotionally, and psychologically.
Using the power of affirmations will be an important step to achieving your goals. This is quite simple, just make a list of the top 10 things you want to accomplish both personally and professionally during the coming year. Type these goals on card-stock paper in big, bold print, and prioritize them by numbering them 1-10. You can create very powerful visual reminders by:
- Print out a hard copy to place in your daily planner
- Place a hard copy on your bulletin board
- Taping a hard copy to your mirror
- You may even want to put your goals on a note card to carry in your pocket.
By continuously seeing these goals in writing, you will stimulate your subconscious to work in your favor to achieve these goals. If you aren’t sure how to achieve them, your subconscious will figure it out. If you need help getting started, use the FORBES method as a guide to identifying your top 10 goals:
- F amily- What is most important for you to accomplish with your friends and family?
- O ccupation- What do you want to accomplish in business and how much money will you make?
- R ecreation- What do you want to do outside of work that you will remember the most?
- B ody & health- Do you want to lose weight, exercise, eat better?
- E ducation- Intellectual health is also important. Are certifications, courses or reading on the list?
- S pirituality- How do you plan on achieving inner-peace?