(PRINT THIS ONE OUT!)
- FORBES – Formula for success in life:
- PARFA –Formula for success in business:
Referrals & Follow-up’s
- ISIT –The 4 Steps to overcome any obstacle and achieve your goals:
- Tracking – Three critical questions to ask yourself when evaluating your daily activities:
What went RIGHT?
What went WRONG?
What could I do BETTER? (Progressive habit)
- Always use the Pareto Principle or the 80/20 Rule.
- Drill Down – Only focus your efforts an inch wide and a mile deep.
- Take Baby Steps – The only way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time.
- Best way to teach a client or yourself is through Spaced Repetition.
- Document – If it isn’t in writing, it does not exist.
- Be Progressive – Most important new habit to develop.
- Believe in yourself – The greatest limitations are self-imposed.
- Generosity – The best way to get everything you want out of life is to help other people get what they want out of life.